Two Sticks And Some String !

This is me, an opinionated, politically progressive Canadian Lace Knitter who's lived and worked in western Canada, and on the east coast of the USA; a multi-skilled person who's been recently re-elected to public office, has a Class One driver's license, a human services professional in direct service, middle and senior management positions, and a MOM!

Saturday, May 07, 2005


Hmm, trying to remember which pattern this is ... I think it's the Lotus out of one of Walker's books, knit with three strands of very fine silk thread. MTM is an ex-boyfriend from high school, we reconnected online in 2003, and I knit him this bookmark. He lives in BC now. One of the problems with this particular silk thread is that it's very soft and doesn't hold it's shape very well (and I was in a hurry when I scanned it). The other obvious problem is that I didn't make both "M"s the same. I like the lower one better. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogging Dippers
Progressive Bloggers
Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
NO Deep integration!
Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by TwoSticksAndSomeString

Fearless knitting

I am Knitting Daily
ru knitting daily?


Webring is owned by
Two Sticks and Some String !.
Previous | Next | List Sites