Two Sticks And Some String !

This is me, an opinionated, politically progressive Canadian Lace Knitter who's lived and worked in western Canada, and on the east coast of the USA; a multi-skilled person who's been recently re-elected to public office, has a Class One driver's license, a human services professional in direct service, middle and senior management positions, and a MOM!

Saturday, May 07, 2005


Me with my great-nephew, July 2004, Victoria, BC. He's the first baby born into our family since my son was born in 1979! There are only two grandchildren, my son and my niece, and Ben is the first great-grandchild for my parents. I'd been driving truck for a few months, was VERY tanned and freckled. Six months away from my 50th birthday at the time the pic was taken, and yes, that's my own hair colour, just exactly the way it grows out of my head (gloat). hehe. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogging Dippers
Progressive Bloggers
Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
NO Deep integration!
Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by TwoSticksAndSomeString

Fearless knitting

I am Knitting Daily
ru knitting daily?


Webring is owned by
Two Sticks and Some String !.
Previous | Next | List Sites