Will YOU be Visitor Number 20,000?
As my sitemeter speeds towards Visitor # 20,000, I am preparing a prize package for that lucky person.
The prizes will be as follows:
* A handknit, silk lace bookmark with the winner's initials knit into it, along with a very fetching lace pattern (I will need your initials to knit it).
* A gift of yarn, laceweight or finer, enough to knit a shawl/wrap or whatever you like. I will offer several choices.
* A vintage Circlon circular needle.
* An original August 1956 "Workbasket" magazine with a Niebling-esque doily pattern.
* An original McCall's September 1988 Needlework and Crafts, 75th Anniversary edition, with two beautiful knit doily patterns, including one that's shown as a doily and a square shawl.
* A Canadian souvenir that is actually MADE in Canada, and not imported (yeah, go figure).
If YOU are that person then you must get in touch with me. When you visit my blog, please scroll down to the sitemeter (just to the right of this post, in the sidebar), and check the number. If you are Number 20,000, you need to email me with the following information:
1. Real name and snail-mail address.
2. Internet Service provider (so I can verify that it really was you).
3. Date and time of your visit. (ditto to above)
Here is my email addy:
rosemarie dot buchanan at gmail dot com
Of course, change the "dot" to a real ".", and the "at" to a real "@" ;-)
I check my sitemeter every day. If Visitor #20,000 does not email me within two days (48 hours) of her/his visit, I will offer the prizes to the next visitor. Visitor # 20,001 will have to check my blog three full days later (I'll post it) to see if they are eligible for the prizes.
If the winner wishes to be anonymous, I will respect that, although I would like to publish the country/province/state of the winner. If you'd like your name announced, I'll be happy to do that, too!
If you are not a knitter, I will offer you the bookmark, the Canadian souvenir, and another hand-knit prize, still to be determined.
Ex-spouses are not eligible ;-)
These details may change, so please check back for updates!