Two Sticks And Some String !

This is me, an opinionated, politically progressive Canadian Lace Knitter who's lived and worked in western Canada, and on the east coast of the USA; a multi-skilled person who's been recently re-elected to public office, has a Class One driver's license, a human services professional in direct service, middle and senior management positions, and a MOM!

Friday, May 06, 2005


Chatelaine's Lily of the Valley tablecloth, modelled here on my dad's table in Lethbridge, Alberta. Gift to my sister and BIL in Victoria in July 2004. Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

  • At Sat May 07, 04:18:00 a.m. PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful work.

     
  • At Sat May 07, 04:39:00 a.m. PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is gorgeous. How long did it take to make it? How could you bear to part with it? Your sister is one lucky lady.
    Chris

     
  • At Sat May 07, 08:07:00 a.m. PDT, Blogger Rosemarie Buchanan said…

    It took a year and half, but during that time, my American husband asked for a separation and divorce, and there was a period of several months where I could only force myself to struggle to keep my bookmark commitment. Working full time interferes with knitting, too.
    And honestly, by the time I was done with it, I hated it so much that I was glad to get rid of it. A lot of work, and my sister loves it (I think). Better on her dining table than mine, too many bad memories attached to it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogging Dippers
Progressive Bloggers
Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
NO Deep integration!
Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by TwoSticksAndSomeString

Fearless knitting

I am Knitting Daily
ru knitting daily?


Webring is owned by
Two Sticks and Some String !.
Previous | Next | List Sites