Two Sticks And Some String !

This is me, an opinionated, politically progressive Canadian Lace Knitter who's lived and worked in western Canada, and on the east coast of the USA; a multi-skilled person who's been recently re-elected to public office, has a Class One driver's license, a human services professional in direct service, middle and senior management positions, and a MOM!

Saturday, May 07, 2005


An edging pattern, NOT knit side-to-side, but from top to bottom. It is absolutely gorgeous, once done. I used a portion of this pattern, baby blue pure silk thread, and 1.75mm needles to make a wedding garter for a friend's daughter, back while I was in Massachusetts. Unfortunately, I didn't scan it before I dropped it off to the bride. The sample in the pic I think I did on 1.75mm needles with some lovely, slightly fuzzy cotton thread I'd picked up at a tag sale in Orange, Massachusetts. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

  • At Mon May 09, 10:05:00 a.m. PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is this beautiful edging in a book? can you tell me where did you find it? It is really unique!

     
  • At Sun May 28, 06:01:00 p.m. PDT, Blogger Rosemarie Buchanan said…

    Hi Ana ... I clicked on your name and got a website "Sixpence none the richer"? and then clicked on the "Contact" and got two other websites ... sooooo .. if you'll go back to my profile and email me, I'll send you the pattern for the edging!

    Rosemarie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogging Dippers
Progressive Bloggers
Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
NO Deep integration!
Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by TwoSticksAndSomeString

Fearless knitting

I am Knitting Daily
ru knitting daily?


Webring is owned by
Two Sticks and Some String !.
Previous | Next | List Sites