Two Sticks And Some String !

This is me, an opinionated, politically progressive Canadian Lace Knitter who's lived and worked in western Canada, and on the east coast of the USA; a multi-skilled person who's been recently re-elected to public office, has a Class One driver's license, a human services professional in direct service, middle and senior management positions, and a MOM!

Thursday, May 05, 2005

If at first you don't succeed ....

... you know the rest. Ok, so I'm trying to figure out how to get my knitting pictures posted while my son, the computer guru, is vacationing on the Mediterranean coast of France. He KNOWS how to do this stuff, and if he were home in Nanaimo, he'd be on Messenger right now, walking me through this process.

However, in the absence of leadership I'll fake competence (haha, ya, right, by admitting my ignorance .. hmm, maybe that's not such a bad thing??).

So for now, I'm going to leave with these few words set in stone (well, virtual stone), and see if I can avoid dripping cheese from my pizza onto the keyboard while I fumble my way through the photograph-posting process.

Knit on!

2 Comments:

  • At Sun May 08, 09:49:00 a.m. PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, that #*@#!*% LOTV turned out gorgeous! after hearing you curse about it for a year I was almost as glad to hear it was finished as you were (eg) Love the lace, Love the knitter!

     
  • At Sun May 08, 11:24:00 a.m. PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The kniting is beautiful, as is the one who created them! They're far apart from a plaid jacket & rubber boots, but will always be cherished as equals.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogging Dippers
Progressive Bloggers
Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
NO Deep integration!
Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by TwoSticksAndSomeString

Fearless knitting

I am Knitting Daily
ru knitting daily?


Webring is owned by
Two Sticks and Some String !.
Previous | Next | List Sites