Two Sticks And Some String !

This is me, an opinionated, politically progressive Canadian Lace Knitter who's lived and worked in western Canada, and on the east coast of the USA; a multi-skilled person who's been recently re-elected to public office, has a Class One driver's license, a human services professional in direct service, middle and senior management positions, and a MOM!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

DISCLAIMER!

Read at your own risk! While my blog is primarily a knitting blog, I do express my own thoughts and opinions, some of which may offend the reader. If you are here to look at my knitting, please go to the "Archives" and click on "May 2005".

Anyone is welcome, of course, to leave a comment. The world would be flat if it weren't for people who dissent. (oh, what, you mean the world is ROUND???)

Actually, it's a sphere. This means we're all entitled equally (after all, the earth is not egg-shaped) to our opinions. I've had 51 years experience on this planet, and tell it like I see it, or feel it, or believe it.

So you can love the knitting and hate the writing, if you want. Or you can love the writing and not care about the knitting (but be careful, you're really treading on thin ice !!). Either way, you're welcome to gaze to your heart's content.

3 Comments:

  • At Tue Mar 21, 03:04:00 a.m. PST, Blogger noblinknits said…

    Haha! I love that bit about May 2005.

    Yes, this is your blog and your voice. I really appreciated Thursday's post. There's lot of honesty and anger there. I live above a mini-asshole too but one of the music playing variety. Any chance you can move?

     
  • At Wed Mar 22, 06:34:00 a.m. PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How about loving the writer & the knitting???
    It appears that I've become addicted to both, however I don't consider it an illness..., but a pleasure in life!
    Spoken like a true NDP!
    Love
    Me

     
  • At Mon Apr 03, 01:53:00 p.m. PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I linked here from a lace site and wish to congratulate you on your beautiful work. I am just starting some lace and you certainly inspire me to knit on. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogging Dippers
Progressive Bloggers
Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
NO Deep integration!
Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by TwoSticksAndSomeString

Fearless knitting

I am Knitting Daily
ru knitting daily?


Webring is owned by
Two Sticks and Some String !.
Previous | Next | List Sites