Two Sticks And Some String !

This is me, an opinionated, politically progressive Canadian Lace Knitter who's lived and worked in western Canada, and on the east coast of the USA; a multi-skilled person who's been recently re-elected to public office, has a Class One driver's license, a human services professional in direct service, middle and senior management positions, and a MOM!

Tuesday, May 24, 2005


My gorgeous mother on her 70th birthday (I should look so good now!). Note the Balmoral Thistle in the lower right of the pic (unashamed braggart, I am!). The Old Girl (my sisters and I lovingly call her) looked positively ravishing. Those are palazzo pants and an absolutely stunning blouse. She's been following the Atkin's plan for about a year and a half now, and has PERFECT BMI, according to her doctor. Sigh. I'm starting the South Beach diet (modified Atkins, sorta) next week, hoping to get to the point one day where I can borrow my mother's clothes Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

  • At Thu May 26, 03:36:00 a.m. PDT, Blogger Eric B. said…

    South beach blah... you just need to get into sports and excersise more. Thats all I did and look at the weight I lost over the past year.

    ;)

     
  • At Thu May 26, 04:28:00 p.m. PDT, Blogger Rosemarie Buchanan said…

    Them's fightin' words, baby boy .... I can still toss you on the floor in a heartbeat (and can't wait for the chance ... maybe August?).
    I love you!
    Mom
    xoxoxo

     
  • At Thu Jun 09, 11:26:00 a.m. PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a beautiful woman, and the genes have obviously been passed on!

     
  • At Sat Jul 30, 11:19:00 p.m. PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whenever I feel like I'm having a bad hair day, or as Bob says, a bad hat day, as I am today, I look at this picture. Thank you for the wonderful comments. Let's try for 80!!!
    Love from the Mother of three wonderful daughters, two fabulous grandchildren & one (I still can't believe it) great-grandson.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogging Dippers
Progressive Bloggers
Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
NO Deep integration!
Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by TwoSticksAndSomeString

Fearless knitting

I am Knitting Daily
ru knitting daily?


Webring is owned by
Two Sticks and Some String !.
Previous | Next | List Sites